- The HCU version of plate roll guarantees optimum quality of the rolled product. Thanks to the urethane roll forming design, it is possible to achieve the best tolerances and super-fast rolling times. The standard HCU machine can guarantee output levels of 180-200 pieces/hour while the special version HCU/S reaches output levels in excess of 300 pieces/hour.
- The flat ends are eliminated from the pipes rolled with the HCU machine. The dynamic pressing force, resulting from the action of the urethane roll against the top roll, permits the complete forming of the plate along its entire length.
- The high speed and one-pass rolling process of the HCU machine also eliminates the prebending - rolling - prebending procedures typical of traditional three and four rolls machines.
- Inexperienced operators can easily operate the HCU. The standard version is complete with a fully automatic rolling cell. The only need for the operator is to load the plate and offload the cylinder.
- The Precision and Reliability of the HCU series of plate roll is guaranteed by a special patented design combined with a solid oversized structure. The exclusive hydro-mechanical roll lifting system (GHS) guarantees exact bending repeatability and constant forming pressure.
- The HCU series of plate roll is surely the ideal solution for rolling medium and large batches of tubes with thickness up to 5mm and lengths up to 2 meters.
• Urethane Lower Roll for perfect prebending
• Automatic rolling cycle (approx 20 sec/pc)
• Special lifting system for the bending roll
• Top roll for the smallest diameter
• Movable foot pedal control for cycle start
• Automatic drop end opening
• Lubrication circuit
• Emergency stop button
• Safety Guard cable around the machine
• Machine CE certified for its safety