Techni-Jet X2 1000
The Techjet-X2® series is the latest in our evolution of innovative products to create a precision, easy-to-operate, safe and highly reliable Waterjet Cutting Machine. The Techjet-X2® is built to the highest tolerances and incorporates Linear Scale Feedback to ensure the highest accuracy of motion in the industry. By mapping the entire cutting area with a laser-calibrated digital encoder, the motion system can deliver positional accuracy of 0.0005” (0.01mm).
• Linear Encoder Feedback with laser-calibrated mapping,
offers the greatest accuracy in the industry.
• Submerged cutting for almost silent operation.
• Fully enclosed bellows to completely protect the linear
bearings and drive system.
• Stainless Steel apron to protect the machine when
• Power ‘Z’ axis.
• Precision Stainless Steel Band drive providing smooth
movement at rapid speeds with extreme accuracy.
• Tech-Sense™ to monitor the cutting head and pause
the program prior to any blockage, making “Lights Out”
operating a reality.
• AT2010 controller with MPEG Feed Wheel.
• Crash Sensing Break Away Head to protect your
• High or Low pressure cutting and piercing.
• Self diagnostic alarms window.
• Localized controls.
• Rotating control panel with retractable mouse pad.
Machine Size (L, W, H)
(Does not include intensifier or control cabinet)
5’ 6”x 6’ 3” x 6’ 6”
(1700 x1900x 2000 mm)
Machine weight (empty) 2540 lbs (1150 kg)
Machine weight (with water) 6200 lbs (2800 kg)
Cutting table size 3’ 6” x 3’ 6” (1060 x 1060 mm)
Cutting Area 3’ x 3’ (915 x 915 mm)
Accuracy of motion* 0.001” (± 0.025mm)
Repeatability of motion 0.0005” (± 0.015 mm)
Max Air speed 1000 ipm (25m/min)
Max cutting speed 1000 ipm (25m/min)
Max cutting pressure 60000 psi (4137 bar)
Max material thickness** 6” (150 mm)
Due to constant endeavour to improve the machine, the specification may be changed
without prior notice.
* Refer to machine specifications on website for details. ** With 4” nozzle tube.
LARGER MACHINES AND SPECIALS CAN BE CUSTOM BUILT TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
• 1/2 ton (500kg) Jib arm and 2 stage vacuum end-effector
for easy material handling.
• Waste garnet recovery system.
• Abrasive Waste Removal Systems from 200 -1000lbs
• Twin cutting heads for increased production.
• Floating ‘Z’ axis to maintain ‘stand-off’ on warped materials.
• Text Messaging protocol which enables 2-way
communication between machine and mobile phone.
• Light Curtain Guarding System ensures maximum worker
• EZY-Load material loading mechanisms available in 250lb
(120kg), 660lb (300kg), 1100lb (500kg) load capacities.
• PAC60 – Up to 60 degree bevel cutting.