Meet Mike Oller, Cone Rolling and Bending Expert
Mac-Tech is proud to announce the addtion of Mike Oller to our team of specialists.
Mike has been married 10 years to his lovely wife Melissa and have three children, McKayla(5), Maverick(3), Maddox(1).
They are members of Faith Community Church.
Mike has been working in the Fab industry for the past 10 years on plate rolls and other general forming equipment.
"I am excited to join the Mac-Tech team and help our customers with all their machine tool needs."
Mike is an expert in Forming knowledge
- 4 Roll Pinch training: for Rotors, general tank formation
- 3 Roll Variable Geometry training: for nuclear containment
- Cone rolling
- Plate straightening
- Bump pressing
- Full radius methods for large furnaces and windtowers
- Skirts for domes (rail tanker fabrication)
- Vertical Rolling
- Coil and sheet methods used for ship hulls
- General tank fabriction
- Dishing & Flanging Training for elliptical domes & hemispheric domes
- Petal method for hemispheric domes.
If you are in need of special help, training, or equipment talk to Mike. You can reach him via our contact form.