NEW Welding Power Supply
OTC-Daihen Air Plasma Cutter
Capable of clean cutting nearly 2-inch carbon steel and aluminum alloys, the OTC-Daihen D12000 is an Air Plasma Cutter with Long Handle Torch that provides a safe and economical alternative to oxyfuel cutting. The D12000 system offers more unique, user-friendly features than any machine in its class.
The D12000's built-in water circulator provides very efficient cooling of the torch head, and circulates water directly inside the electrode for extended consumable life. Compressed air is used for cutting and cooling the torch, thereby eliminating the need for expensive gases.
Upon turning on the power source a a patented self-diagnosis function takes place that will not allow the system to operate if an abnormal condition exist. Indicator lamps identify operational problems. Alarms will sound when unsafe conditions happen such as removing torch consumables with control power on.
OTC's patented TorchGuard feature monitors electrode consumption and indicates replacement time avoiding torch head damage from over use of the electrode.
The D12000 can be setup for both semi-automatic (manual) use, as well as integrated with our FD, AII and ALMEGA AX Series Arc Welding Robots.
Request More Information
|CUTTING MODE||Air Plasma Cutting|
|NUMBER OF PHASES||3 Phase|
|RATED INPUT VOLTAGE
|230/460 ±10% (50Hz / 60Hz)|
|RATED DUTY CYCLE||100%|
|RATED OUTPUT CURRENT||120A|
|RATED OUTPUT CURRENT RANGE||30A - 120A|
|TEMPERATURE RISE||+320° F|
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS||17.8" x 30.7" x 32.4"|
|MACHINE WEIGHT||384 lbs|
- Cuts up to 2 inches
- Maximum cuts up to 2-1/2 inches
- Water cooled – 100% duty cycle
- Built-in water circulator extends torch and consumable life
- Faster, safer, and more economical than oxy-fuel on 1” carbon steel
- Superior gouging capabilities
- I/O receptacle for automated cutting
- Built-in torch guard function (Alarm indicates replacement time of tip and electrode)
- Wide operation area (Up to 100 ft. torch option)
- Advanced safety protection circuits
- Fully variable output
- Cruise control
- Pulsed pilot arc start reduces electrode wear
- Diagnostic Indicators for troubleshooting
- Wheels provided for greater maneuverability
- The D-12000’s built-in water circulator provides very efficient cooling of the torch head, and circulates water directly inside the electrode for extended consumable life. Compressed air is used for cutting and cooling the torch, thereby eliminating the need for expensive gases.
The narrow plasma arc produces cut quality equal to oxyfuel with minimal or no dross, and virtually no heat-affected zone.
A trigger-hold function can be turned on to provide cruise control for long cuts and automatic cutting applications.
- CTZW-1201: 33 ft. Long Handle
- CTZWM-1201: 66 ft. Long Handle
- CTPW-1201: 33 ft. Machine
- CTPWM-1201: 66 ft. Machine
- CTW-1201: 33 ft. Short Handle
- CTWM-1201: 66 ft. Short Handle