PCR42 Robotic Plasma Cutting Solution
Prodevco PCR42 Robotic Plasma Cutting Solution
The PCR42 advanced robotic plasma steel cutting system combines CNC plasma cutting and torch technology with fully-automated robotics and vision systems. For structural steel cutting this delivers the perfect combination of speed, precision and full four-face operation.
PCR42 reads your detailing files and then will:
- Make bolt holes
- Prep marks for connection plates, stiffeners & angle clips
- Cut to length
What and how we cut:
- The PCR42 robotic plasma cutting system does beam coping, notches, holes and weld preps, splits beams, and scribes plus marks on all four faces of H-beams, channels, angles, HSS and plates.
- The PCR42′s cutting envelope covers all four faces of steel profiles, allowing for HSS cutting in a single pass and marking on all four sides.
Pipe cutting & round tubes (patent pending):
- The PCR42 is the first system of its kind in the world to plasma cut standard structural steel profiles, pipes and round tubes with the same plasma coping equipment.
Non-contact measuring system:
- The state-of-the-art PCR42 platform offers precise measuring methods not affected by excessive rust, debris or mechanical slippage, or by wear and tear.
Easy to use:
- In less than a day for your operator will learn how to use the PCR42 plasma cutter. The interface is very user friendly and simple to use. If you should ever need assistance, we’re just a click away.
Part variation compensation:
- The 3D vision system includes smart technology which measures the actual dimensions of the part and compensates automatically for any variations in materials. The end result corresponds exactly to the information in the DSTV file.
Low maintenance and robust construction:
- World-class third-party suppliers and stringent design criteria provide a durable plasma cutting platform with very little maintenance necessary.
Small footprint, layout versatility:
- This plasma cutting unit is undoubtedly one of the easiest machines ever to position on your shop floor.
No programming required:
- The PCR42 works directly from the DSTV files generated by your detailing software. There is no programming required. Our software uses your 3D CAD drawings to prepare the trajectories needed for the robotic plasma cutter.