Every company that works in metal fabrication needs industrial fiber lasers. Quality is everything when it comes to these lasers, and the G-Force Fiber Laser doesn’t disappoint. Read on to learn just a handful of this machine’s features.
- 2.5 G high acceleration is presented optionally on servo motorized Momentum Gen-3 G Force series.
- Producing time decreases and productivity increases average 15% per hour by high acceleration.
The software and automation of FIBERMAK Momentum Gen-3 are developed by solely Ermaksan’s engineers. Thus;
- Your special automation solution requests can be applicable
- Software upgrades can be done free of charge
- Automation solutions can be added to the machine afterwards
- Referring to the feedback from the machines, the upgrades can be applicable
- After-sales support services can be given very fast via remote-access function.
- High quality laser sources and/or cutting heads can be used.
- Special dimension bodies can be produced.
- Piercing control and cut-loss control can be done by LCM (laser cut monitor) sensor
- Loading – Unloading and Storage systems by Tower
- Modular pipe and profile cutting option
- Automatic nozzle cleaning and changing
If you have any questions about this industrial fiber laser, reach out to one of our experts. We’re happy to help.