Among press brakes dedicated to bend long and large sheet metal workpieces, the Ermaksan heavy-duty press brake features a bending length of 33 feet (10 meters). This machine also features a 6-axis back gauge with a depth of 157 in. (4000 mm).
Ermaksan’s ability to design, manufacture, and supply bending machines to suit multifaceted needs is unmatched.
Ermaksan Heavy-Duty Press Brake
Ermaksan heavy-duty press brakes meet the needs of all sectors engaged in the production of heavy machinery industry, such as transportation, wind turbines, power plants, and defense industry.
- 17” 3D, LCD touch screen ER-90.
- Perfect configuration for your heavy tonage bendings.
- Absolute solution for deep and full-sized bendings.
- Continuous precision with dynamic crowning system.
- Motorized crowning system.
- 6 axes servo motorized backgauge system.
- AP3 / AP4 front sheet support system.
- Long lasting, durable against heavy conditions, rigid construction.
- Special top and bottom tools.
- 610 mm throat depth.
- Highest productivity and excellent performance is our base principle.
- Single or quartet working possibility.
- The special press brakes designed under Ermaksan brand name are being produced at different length and capacities per our customers’ demands.
- Light bodyguard safety system compatible with single and tandem working modes.
- Lightening pole production at 14 m long quartet press brake.
- The daylight and stroke can be designed at any required dimensions.
- Special tool and clamping systems designed per customers’ needs.
- We can process up to 28 m length at our high precise CNC machining centers.
- Precise measurings up to 1 micron can be done at 3D measuring device.
- Polygonal pole production. Conical pole production with special top and bottom tool.
- SICK front light guard.
- Rear light guard.
- SICK laser front light guard.
- LazerSafe front light guard.
- AKAS laser front light guard.