Among press brakes dedicated to bend long & large sheet metal workpieces, Ermaksan has designed a Heavy Duty press brake with a bending length of 33 feet (10 meters). This machine also features a 12-axis back gauge with a depth of 157 in. ( 4000 mm).
Ermaksan’s ability to design, manufacture and supply bending machines to suit mutlifaceted needs, is unmatched.
ERMAKSAN Heavy Duty Press Brakes meets the needs of all sectors engaged in the production of heavy machinery industry such as transportation, wind turbines, power plants, defense industry.
- 17” 3D, LCD touch screen ER-90.
- Perfect configuration for your heavy tonage bendings.
- Absolute solution for deep and full-sized bendings.
- Continuous precision with dynamic crowning system.
- Motorized crowning system.
- 6 axes servo motorized backgauge system
- AP3 / AP4 front sheet support system.
- Long lasting, durable against heavy conditions, rigid construction
- Special top and bottom tools
- 610 mm throat depth
- Highest productivity and excellent performance is our base principle.
- Single or quartet working possibility
- The special press brakes designed under Ermaksan brand name are being produced at different length and capacities per our customers’ demands.
- Light body guard safety system compatible with single and tandem working modes.
- Lightening pole production at 14 m long quartet press brake
- The daylight and stroke can be designed at any required dimensions
- Special tool and clamping systems designed per customers’ needs.
- We can process up to 28 m length at our high precise CNC machining centers
- Precise measurings up to 1 micron can be done at 3D measuring device
- Polygonal pole production. Conical pole production with special top and bottom tool.
- SICK front light guard
- Rear light guard
- SICK laser front light guard
- LazerSafe front light guard
- AKAS laser front light guard