The M-20A is an automatic horizontal pivot band saw providing exceptional miter cutting capability for heavy-duty applications.
It features a powerful motor and gearbox with variable frequency drive to provide exceptional cutting performance on a wide range of material.
The M-20A band saws standard PLC 500 control features a “go to” function which allows for automatic alternating between programmed angles. The M-20A miters from 90° to 60°.
Featuring a 20″H x 30″W capacity at 90°, 10 HP motor, and 1 1/2″ blade, the M-20A is a reliable choice for your heavy-duty metal cutting applications.
- Automatic programmable mitering with “go to” angle from 90° to 30°
- Automatic multi-indexing up to 33” in a single stroke.
- Guide arms mounted on linear rails. Hydraulically powered idler side guide arm is adjustable for proper spacing.
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC control programmable up to 99 jobs with 5 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Automatic chip removal auger
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hardened replaceable wear plates on material vises
- Hydraulic band and carbide guide tensioning
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work Light
- Out of stock switch
- Variable vise pressure
- Blade deviation monitor
- Full capacity hydraulic overhead bundling
- Chip bucket
- Remote console
- Mist lubrication
- Outboard vise
- Outboard vise with bundling
- Vertical rollers
- Idler conveyors and accessories
- Powered conveyors and accessories