The M-20A-120 is a heavy-duty automatic horizontal pivot band saw, its ability to miter cut from 90 to 60 degrees makes it an excellent machine for large fabrication jobs.
The machines PLC controller can be easily programmed, storing up to 99 different cutting jobs and includes a Job Queue function. The simple programming and user-friendly controls switches minimize set up time and provides cost-effective production.
Equipped with a 120″ bar feed, its shuttle vise assembly capable of indexing up to 120” in a single stroke.
Featuring a 20″H x 30″W capacity at 90°, 10 HP motor, and 1 1/2″ blade, the M-20A-120 is a reliable choice for your heavy-duty metal cutting applications.
- Automatic programmable mitering with “go to” angle from 90° to 30°
- Full capacity hydraulic overhead bundling
- 10’ bar feed
- Automatic multi-indexing up to 120” in a single stroke.
- Guide arms are mounted on linear rails. Hydraulically powered idler side guide arm is adjustable for proper spacing.
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic material vises
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC, touch screen control programmable up to 1000 jobs with 20 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Automatic chip removal auger
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hardened replaceable wear plates on material vises
- Hydraulic band and carbide guide tensioning
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work Light
- Out of stock switch
- Variable vise pressure
- Blade deviation monitor
- Chip bucket
- Remote console
- Mist lubrication
- Outboard vise
- Outboard vise with bundling
- Vertical rollers
- Idler conveyors and accessories
- Powered conveyors and accessories
- conveyors and accessories