AKD ANGLE PUNCHING, SHEARING & MARKING LINE
Marking, Punching, & Shearing Line for Angle Sections
Mac-Tech's AKD Angle Punching, Shearing & Marking Line provides a high production solution for power plant, or electrical poles, towers, oil refineries, and all steel construction applications.
Designed to punch 40x40 – 160x160 L angle iron automatically to programmed lengths.
12 meter input / output stands incorporated with a pushing jaw improves efficiency and accuracy.
Request More Information
- Punching Capacity: Angle Steel min:40x40x5 max.160x160x17
- 2 x Triple C-Frame Punching Unit
- 2 punch stations with 90 tons hydraulic cylinder each holds 3 quick punches
- Max.hydraulic operating pressure is 250 bar
- Max.diameter: ø32
- Max.thickness: 20mm
- Marking Systems: 1) Marking Cartridge 8 cassettes / 8 character
- Angle Shear : 280 tons hydraulic cylinder
- Max.Hydraulic operating pressure: 250 bar
- Shearing Capacity: Angle Steel min:40x40x5 mm max.160x160x17 mm