4-ROLL PLATE BENDING MACHINE
Akyapak AHS 30/20 (In Stock)
AKYAPAK AHS Four-Roll Hydraulic Plate Bending Machines are available in sizes from 1/8” to 8” in thickness and in lengths from 2’ to 40’. The AHS 4-Roll Hydraulic Plate Roll are some of the most durable plate bending machines in the industry. Quality certificates such as CE and ISO 9001 are proof of AKYAPAK’s professionalism, quality and service.
Why AKYAPAK AHS?
- The frames of our machines are fabricated, welded steel (ST-52). Roll shafts, materials and bearings used in production are European quality. Also the torque limit of the machines is very high. NC playback and CNC graphic control systems are available as optional accessory.
- The “Emergency Stop” button in large machinery stops all functions of a machine in an emergency situation. The “Emergency Stop” button located at both sides of the front side of the machine and also on the control panel is a part of high level security precautions.
- Side supports and elevator carry the weight of the iron sheet and prevent deformation.
- Out feeding of the bent sheet is easy by the opening of hydraulic drop end.
- Since the swing guides are designed according to the levelarm pirinciple, the machine provides more power to bend the material and by the help of this power, pre-bending is getting perfect and flat ends is decreased to minimum level.
Request More Information
|Model||Capacity||Diameter of Rolls||Motor HP @ 440V||Weight|
|AHS 30/20||10′ x 1″||15.35″||11.80″||25||38,600|
- Preperation for side supports (Included)
- Preperation for central supports (Included)
- Oil Coolant (Included)
- Double Voltage (Included)
- Hardened Rolls (Included)