Coast One: The C Series
The C Series is CoastOne’s flagship line of press brakes. Each C Series model includes as standard a powerful, user-friendly touch programming system and Y, X, and R axes. The fast ball screw and servo-driven backgauge delivers impressive production capabilities for any lot size, which makes the C Series a highly flexible solution for today’s fabricators. Sizes range from 24 tons x 33" for the C0 to 48 tons x 63" for the C15. Options include Lazer Safe safety guarding, a 15" display, variety of tooling configurations, and optional Z1=Z2 and Delta X axes.
It's Accurate. It's Electric. It's Green Technology.
For more information on machine specifics or a quote, please see below or send us an Information Request Form. Need financing? Calculate your monthly payment.
Request More Information
- The C Series comes standard with Euro Style punch holders and a 60 mm die bed. Other tool styles including WILA, American, Promecam, Wilson, ToolsPress, and Amada are available.
- From a basic set of light curtains to the Lazer Safe system complete with machine monitoring, we can customize your CoastOne to suit your application and safety standards.
- CoastOne now offers a larger 15” control display to make programming even easier.
- A tilting front table can be installed on all C series CoastOnes.
- An optional additional Panel PC can be used with offline programming.
- Offline Conebend software is also available for your new CoastOne.
- Front and rear working lights can now be added to every model.