Coast One: G Series
CoastOne revolutionized the electric press brake industry with the G Series (G20, G25, G30, G40) of O-frame press brakes. The unique frame design reduces vertical deflection and torsion, allowing for less weight with better stiffness and accuracy. From the three spindle G20 to the six spindle G40, each servo beam axis works independently and functions as a crowning axis.
The G series comes in sizes from 67 tons x 80” to 166 tons x 160”, which means you never again have to resort to hydraulic brakes to form your large parts. Best of all, the fast set up times and speed of these 100% electric, O-frame press brakes makes them a perfect solution for fab shops with both small and large production requirements.
It's Accurate. It's Electric. It's Green Technology.
For more information on machine specifics or a quote, please see below or send us an Information Request Form. Need financing? Calculate your monthly payment.
Request More Information
- Euro Style punch holders and a 60 mm die bed are standard. Options include WILA, American, Promecam, Wilson, ToolsPress, and Amada tooling.
- From a basic set of light curtains to the Lazer Safe system complete with machine monitoring, we can customize your CoastOne to suit your application and safety requirements.
- CoastOne offers a new 15” control display.
- Front supports are available for all G models.
- Sheet followers can be added to all G series press brakes.
- Front and rear working lights can be added to every model.
- An optional additional panel PC can be used together with offline programming software.
- Offline Conebend software is also available for your new CoastOne.