IN STOCK Press Brake
CoastOne CONE 900
The CoastOne C-ONE 900 is the perfect flexible combination of tonnage and length. What makes the C-ONE 900 special is its seated workstation, specially designed to provide operators with a comfortable workspace and a clear head by giving them easy access to the C-ONE 900's work area, swinging side tables (for parts and instructions), and Omron Yaskawa PLC CNC1000 conrtoller.
We currently have 2 in stock, both standard eqipped with:
- 25 tons of bending force
- Servo-electric ball screw drive system
- 34” work length
- 4-axis backgauge (X, R, Z1, Z2)
- Omron Yaskawa PLC CNC1000 conrtoller
Plus, the C-ONE 900 works with any style of tooling in the business, including: WILA, American, Promecam, Wilson, ToolsPress, Amada, etc. That means that you can upgrade your current machine without having to spend more money on new tooling.
For more information on machine specifications or a machine quote, please see below or send us an Information Request form.
Request More Information
- Tonnage: 25T
- Machine Length: 34.17"
- Between Housings: 31.81"
- Stroke: 5.91"
- Number of Axes: 4-axis backgauge (X, R, Z1, Z2)
- Control: OMRON YASKAWA PLC CNC1000
- Machine Dimensions: 43.5" x 47.17" x 82.68"
- Machine Weight: 3,968 lbs.
- 2-year parts and labor on machine
- Install / Training included
- Extended 3-year warranty on ball screws