ERMAK FIBERMAK Momentum GEN 3 SM (Servo Drive)
Fibermak Momentum Gen-3 - New Generation Fiber Laser
Take your laser cutting to new lengths with the NEW Ermaksan Fibermak Gen 3! The impressive Fibermak Gen 3 is available up to 26' Long x 8.5' Wide. The FIBERMAK SM comes with a rack and pinion servo drive, allowing it to work continuously under the most demanding conditions while still maintaining a 0.001"positioning accuracy and 0.0006" repition accuracy.
Advantages of fiber laser
- Capable of cutting 1" steel at 25 inches per minute.
- Fiber laser cutting is the fastest process for thin sheet metal.
- The cutting process is done with higher quality compared to other options. A “clean cut” surface quality is obtained.
- Reflective materials like aluminium, copper and brass can be cut with ease.
- Excellent surface quality is obtained on mild steel up to 15 mm with a 2 kW resonator and up to 20 mm with 3 kW and 4 kW.
- Part process cost is very low.
- Little to no maintenance costs.
- The only parts that need to be changed are nozzles, ceramics and lens protection glasses over long periods. There are no other consumable costs.
- Resonator life is over 100.000 hours.
For more information on how we can help you find the best machine for your business, please see below and send us an Information Request form. Need financing? Calculate your monthly payment.
Request More Information
- 4 Axis (X, Y, U, Z)
- Servo Motor
- Auto - focus cutting head
- 2 kW Laser Source
- Chiller Unit
- Clean-dry air system
- Safety Cabinet
- Automatic-Dual Shuttle Table
- CAD/CAM Software (Lantek, Metalix, Almacam)
- 15’’ Touchscreen Controller
- Warning Lamp
- Nozzle Set
- Linear motor technology
- 3 kW, 4 kW and 6 kW laser source options
- Extraction unit.
- Light protection barrier
- Air conditioner for automation panel
- Metalix, Almacam etc. CAD/CAM software