Ermak HEAVY DUTY
Ermak’s HEAVY DUTY press brakes are the Power-Bend Pro series on steroids, re-designed to meet the needs of heavy machinery production. Prefectly configured for heavy duty metal bending, these press brakes are capable of:
- Bending lengths up to 46.6ft
- As much as 1650 Tons of bending power
- 24" throat depth that allows for deeper, wider, more powerful bends
- Customizable hanging mobile controller that makes these machines the most reliable and hi-tech on the market
Ermak's HEAVY DUTY Press Brakes meet the needs of all sectors engaged in the production of heavy machinery such as transportation, wind turbines, power plants, and the defense industry. No sheet plate can stand against this power.
- 17" 3D LCD touch screen ER-90
- Perfect configuration for your heavy tonage bendings
- Absolute solution for deep and full-sized bendings
- Continuous precision with dynamic crowning system
- Motorized crowning system
- 6 axis servo motor back gauge system
- AP3/AP4 front sheet support system
- Durable choice for your precise cutting works
- Special top and bottom tools
- 610mm throat depth
- Highly customizable to ensure that you get the right machine for your business!
ERMAKSAN's reliability, superior product quality, high production technology meets the needs of an ever-changing world market and also keeps providing developing technologies as flexible solutions to the customers every day. ERMAKSAN Heavy Duty Press Brakes eliminates labor and time losses while providing flexible solutions to all the needs of the industry.
Request More Information
- Crome covered cylinders are machined with 0.001 mm precision and pistons are
- Front support arms are slideable along machine lenght and easy to adjust.
- Compact and world wide recognized HOERBIEGER hydrolics are produced according to CE standards.
- Two photocells on sides for rear guard.
- Fast tool tightening.
- Optic linear scales are sensitive up to 0.001 mm.
- Hanged and mobile control unit on a pendant arm allows the operator to work with a wide-angle.
- HEIDENHAIN and GIVI MISURE linear scales.
- Scaled in metric, height adjustable front support arms.
- SIEMENS electrical system.
- Syncronized working cylinders will give you the best bending result with its perfect repeatability ratio.
- 2 axis ultra strong back gauging system (X=800 and R), with 0.01 mm repeatability, moves along rails and ball screw, bending lenght controlled by CNC controller, foldable back gauge fingers for reverse bending applications.
- 2 axis (X, R), 4 axis (X, R, Z1, Z2), 6 axes (X1, X2, R1, R2, Z1, Z2,) back gauge options with servo motors.
- Possible to upgrade the choice of optional equipment with different controller options.
- Automatic axis referencing when machine is turned on.
- Side guards are standartized according to CE standards.
- User-friendly, ergonomic, mobile control unit designed for tandem applications.