IN STOCK Press Brake
Ermak MICRO-BEND 1000-40
This Emrak MICRO-BEND 1000-40 is brand new.
Running low on space? The Micro-Bend is the the most productive small-size hydraulic press brake on the market. Marked by low investment cost and ergonomic design, mixed with high productivity, the MICRO-BEND 1000-40 is your solution for a powerful press brake that won't take up the whole shop. It comes standard with:
- 44 US Tons of Bending Force
- 3.3' Bed Length
- 3.9" Stroke
- Single-Axis Backgauge
- Cybelec DNC600S CNC controller
For more information on machine specifications or a qoute, please see below or send us an Information Request form.
Request More Information
|TONNAGE||44 US Tons|
|NUMBER OF AXES||1-Axis|
|CONTROL||Cybelec DNC600S CNC Controller|
- Low invesment cost.
- High efficiency.
- Ergonomic desing.
- Minimum space requirement with compact desing.
- DNC600S, 9,4” 2D graphic screen with high resolution.
- 1-axis (X) motorized back gauge.
- Durable choice for your precise cutting works.
- Easy installation and training.
- Height adjustable and movable sliding front support arms.
- Top and bottom tools are surface hardened by special treatment.
- Promecan easy-clamping system.
- CYEBEL DNC 600S controller with PC1200 2D software.
- CNC controlled strong X=800mm back gauge.
- 410mm throath depth.
- 2-piece back gauge fingers.
- Scales in metric and standard.
- Crowning system in bottom beam (3100/…/4100-260 and 3100/…/4100-320 manuel crowning and above 3100-400 tn) machines standard.
- Foot pedal is produced according to CE standarts and suitable for single and multiple bendings.
- 2 photocells are placed facing each other for rear and side guards.
- Covers for cylinders and top beam.
- Preadjusted electrical requirements based on customer’s geographical area.
- Electrical panel and/or controller can be mounted on right side of machine upon customer request.
- Adjustable sliding front support arms.
- Safety Light Guarding options
- Manual / CNC Motorized Crowning
- BackGauge upgrades