NEW Press Brake Safety
LazerSafe LZS-004 Dual Laser
The LazerSafe LZS-004 press brake guarding system offers a highly effective solution for both operator safety and machine productivity. Designed for use with Lazer Safe’s PCSS (Press Control Safety System), the LZS-004 is category 4 compliant and meets the world’s most demanding international safety standards.
The LZS-004 system features a laser transmitter and receiver which are mounted to the upper beam of the press brake. A continuous single or dual fl at band class 1 laser provides a 40mm protective zone directly below the punch allowing the operator to remain close to the work piece as the tools close at high speed. If an obstruction is detected the beam movement is stopped so that the punch cannot make contact with the obstruction.
All functions of the LZS-004 are fully integrated into the CNC controller which allows the operator to select and customise operating modes in the bend program to suit each individual work piece, resulting in maximum productivity, simplicity and operator safety.
Request More Information
- Single laser system
- Fast response time
- Minimal slow speed for maximum productivity
- Satefy speed automatically monitored
- Stopping distance automatically monitored
- Mute point automatically detected and monitored
- Tray mode for high speed bending of tray and box shapes
- Mute stop mode
- Vibration resistant
- Sensor blanking eliminates back gauge interference
- Provides maximum safety and productivity
- Minimal slow speed travel in each stroke results in faster cycle times and ensures maximum productivity is achieved
- Allows the operator to safely work close to the tools as they close at high speed, increasing productivity
- Guard modes can be automatically selected in the CNC bend program
- Complex shapes can be achieved in high speed with Tray/Box Mode
- Work piece up-stand heights can be programmed into the CNC bend program for high speed box bending without any stops
- The mute point is automatically set and continuously monitored without the need for any stopping or manual confi rmation. No operator action is required
- The system continuously monitors the speed and stopping performance of the pressing beam
- The laser transmitter and receiver can be quickly moved clear during tool change. They are very easily adjusted and highly tolerant to vibration.