NEW Robotic Weld Cell
OTC-Daihen Dual Station Robotic Weld Cell
The OTC-Daihen ECO-ARC robotic weld cells are the simplest solution for welding small parts. Period.
The ECO-ARC are dual-station positioning cells designed for welding small and medium parts with the simplest operator intervention. Each station on the ECO-ARC 200 model features large 24" x 32" tables with a 2,000 lbs payload capacity. The ECO-ARC 200L model allows welding of larger parts, made possible from 36" x 48" table with 2,000 lbs payload capacity. While the operator prepares the next workpiece, the robot welds on the opposite side. Plus, the ECO-ARC's has a new compact design, which makes it ideal for busy shops with small-to-medium-volume production schedules.
All ECO-ARC weld cells are shipped pre-assembled, so you don't have to worry about the hassle of a prolonged and involved installtion. It's quick and simple. You can have your new weld cell out of the box and ready for used in just a few hours.
Request More Information
|ECO-ARC 200||ECO-ARC 200L|
23.6" x 31.5" (x2)
|36" x 48" (x2)|
|PAYLOAD CAPCITY||2,200 lbs||2,200 lbs|
robot & system
|70—145 PSI||70—145 PSI|
86.4" x 84.6" x 135"
84.2" x 86.6" x 134.6"
133.6" x 84.6" x 160"
129.7" x 86.6" x 146.7"
ARC WELDING ROBOT
- Offers a wide working range with indipendently articulated arm
- Seamless digital connection with all OTC-Daihen brand welding power supplies
- Superior vibration restraining control provides smooth robot movement
- Built-in mechanical shock sensor
- All components manufactured by OTC-Daihen
- Highly versatile design supports most welding applications
- Windows XP based open architecture
- Large memory capacity and 40 input / 40 output control signals
- Advanced PLC functions allowe for ladder diagram editing directly through teach pendant
- Connects to Ethernet, DeviceNet, and PROFIBUS connections (may require additional hardware)
- Improved specification for severe condition such as high-humidity and high-temperature
- Icon displays assist in quick & easy teaching
- 640 x 480 VGA color screen with LED backlight 65536 color display
- 3-position enable switch provides increased safety
- Multi-screen help function with complete instruction manuals
- Standard touch screen display with jog dial operation
- Both robot and robot control meet cUL safety requirements
- Hard shutter tied with safety circuit restricts / protects operator from access to robot arm and arc flash during equipment operation
- Zone ring provides allows monitoring of position of robot to provide safe access while loading / unloading parts