NEW Welding Positioner
OTC-Daihen Headstock & Tailstock Positioners
All OTC-Daihen A2PB are controlled from the standard robot teaching pendant. Positioners are operated independently or synchronized with robot. High accuracy operation is made possible by the same AC servo motor and non-backlash reduction gear as our robots. Sleek, robust design allows for easy access and quick part removal.
For more information on models and capabilitied, see below, or send us an Information Request Form.
Request More Information
|MAX PAYLOAD CAPACITY||551 lbs||1,102 lbs||2,205 lbs|
|ALLOWABLE ROTATING MOVEMENT||
|490 N*m||1,078 N*m|
position at R300mm
|MACHINE WEIGHT||243 lbs||375 lbs||485 lbs|
- The 5 sides of the housing are provided with tapped holes, which permit random mounting positions allowing various jig systems to be set up
- A hole through the center of the rotary table enables easy routing of cables and hoses
- A secondary terminal for welding (500A) is provided as standard built-in equipment
- Voltage detection wire and connection terminal to let the low spatter welding power supply DL350 to perform optimally are provided as standard
- Can be used as a single-axis, double support positioner in combination with the tailstock and stand
- Application signal cable and 4 air inlet ports can be fed through the center of the table