The LightCutter cutting head is suitable for integration in small and medium-sized flatbed cutting systems. Stainless steel and aluminum can be cut with the best cutting quality to a gauge of 5 mm, mild steel to 10 mm. The completeness of the sealed beam input protects the optic from contaminants. A flushing air system provides protection for the collimated and focusing optics from external influences. The LightCutter can be adapted to different laser and process requirements with various lenses.
• Used in 500W and 1000W machines.
• Compatible with IPG YLR 500, YLR 1000 and YLS 1000.
• In Fibermak series it comes 50 μm fiber core option.
• In YLR 500 ve YLR 1000 OMI chiller.
• In YLS 1000 IPG chiller.
• Manual focusing lens.
• Fixed position collimation lens.
Request More Information
- Max. laser power: 2 kW (wavelengths 905 - 1090 nm)
- Collimation focal lengths: 75 mm, 100 mm
- Focal lengths: 75 mm, 100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm
- NAmax: 0.16 at FC75, NAmax: 0.12 at FC100
- Dimensions (WxD): 75 x 69 mm
- Vertical adjustment range: -5 mm / +3 mm
- Max. cutting gas pressure: 25 bar
- Excellent value for money
- High cutting speed with the best cutting quality
- Easier and faster protective glass cartridge change
- Temperature and plasma constant distance control
- Scale for setting the focus position in lateral and vertical position
- Additional protective glass in collimation unit