ADOP is designed with the ability to drill, cut and mark to increase efficiency, combining...
PCR42 Robotic Plasma Cutting Solution
Prodevco PCR42 Robotic Plasma Cutting Solution
The PCR42 advanced robotic plasma steel cutting system combines CNC plasma cutting and torch technology with fully-automated robotics and vision systems. For structural steel cutting this delivers the perfect combination of speed, precision and full four-face operation.
PCR42 reads your detailing files and then will:
- Make bolt holes
- Prep marks for connection plates, stiffeners & angle clips
- Cut to length
What and how we cut:
- The PCR42 robotic plasma cutting system does beam coping, notches, holes and weld preps, splits beams, and scribes plus marks on all four faces of H-beams, channels, angles, HSS and plates.
- The PCR42′s cutting envelope covers all four faces of steel profiles, allowing for HSS cutting in a single pass and marking on all four sides.
Pipe cutting & round tubes (patent pending):
- The PCR42 is the first system of its kind in the world to plasma cut standard structural steel profiles, pipes and round tubes with the same plasma coping equipment.
Non-contact measuring system:
- The state-of-the-art PCR42 platform offers precise measuring methods not affected by excessive rust, debris or mechanical slippage, or by wear and tear.
Easy to use:
- In less than a day for your operator will learn how to use the PCR42 plasma cutter. The interface is very user friendly and simple to use. If you should ever need assistance, we’re just a click away.
Part variation compensation:
- The 3D vision system includes smart technology which measures the actual dimensions of the part and compensates automatically for any variations in materials. The end result corresponds exactly to the information in the DSTV file.
Low maintenance and robust construction:
- World-class third-party suppliers and stringent design criteria provide a durable plasma cutting platform with very little maintenance necessary.
Small footprint, layout versatility:
- This plasma cutting unit is undoubtedly one of the easiest machines ever to position on your shop floor.
No programming required:
- The PCR42 works directly from the DSTV files generated by your detailing software. There is no programming required. Our software uses your 3D CAD drawings to prepare the trajectories needed for the robotic plasma cutter.
Request More Information
|1. ROUND TUBE CAPABLE||YES. THE PCR42 HAS A ROUND TUBE OPTION THAT ALLOWS TO CUT FROM 4" - 26" DIAMETERS.||No.|
|2. WORK ZONE OPERATION||THE PCR42 HAS TWO WORK ZONES. EACH WORK ZONE HAS A 4FACE OPERATION WITH 30-32" OF WORK ZONE SPACE. THIS IS ALL POSSIBLE THANKS TO FANUC'S SEVENTH AXIS CAPABILITY||THE PYTHON HAS A SINGLE WORK ZONE THAT HAS 4 FACE OPERATION WITH ONLY 7" OF WORK ZONE SPACE.|
|3. FEED SYSTEM||THE PCR42 HAS A CONVEYOR THROUGH FEED SYSTEM (CONTINOUS CONVEYOR) WITH A PINCH ROLLER. ADDITIONAL CONVEYOR LENGTHS CAN BE ADDED AT ANY TIME.||PUSHING CART (RACK AND RAIL) NOT CONTINOUS CONVEYOR SIMILAR TO FICEP. CYCLE TIME FOR MATERIAL CHANGE IS LONGER|
|4. CYCLE TIME||THE CYCLE TIME WITH THE PCR42 IS FASTER DUE TO OUR WORK ZONE CAPABILITIES.||PYTHON'S CYCLE TIME IS LONGER DUE TO IT'S SINGLE AND LIMITED WORK ZONE CAPABILITY.|
|5. PROBING||THE PCR42 USES A LASER SENSOR (NO CONTACT) INSTEAD OF A TORCH TO AVOID ANY POTENTIAL DAMAGES.||WITH THE PYTHON X, PROBING IS DONE WITH A TORCH THAT TOUCHES THE BEAM. THIS ALLOWS FOR POTENTIAL DAMAGES.|
|6. INTERFACE||THE PCR42 HAS A SIMPLE TO USE USER INTERFACE.||THE PYTHON HAS A COMPLEX USER INTERFACE.|
|7. ENCLOSURE||SMALL FOOT PRINT||SMALL ENCLOSURE|
|8. MEASURING TIME||THE PCR42 HAS A SHORTER MEASURING TIME.||PYTHON X HAS A LONGER MEASURING TIME.|
|9. ONBOARD CAMERAS||THE PCR42 HAS ONBOARD CAMERAS THAT ALLOW REMOTE TECHNICIANS TO EVALUATE AND SUPPORT.||-|
|10. VERSATILITY||THE PCR42 HAS A SOFTWARE CALLED PROEVS, WHICH IS A DSTV VIEWER / EDITOR THAT ALLOWS YOU TO CREATE A NEW PART DRAWING AS WELL AS EDIT AN EXISTING PART DRAWING.||-
Click to Download