Standard Industrial Model CC
The model CC C-frame press is perfect for applications requiring center-loads or even tonnage across the bed. Available in tonnages from 35 up to 300 tons (larger tonnages available with special quote). A Hydraulic press of this type offers full tonnage throughout the stroke and 3 ram speeds (fast approach, slow press and fast return). This is useful for a variety of work such as forming, punching, drawing plus any other even tonnage application. With exceptional speeds and bed sizes as well long stroke and open height, you will find the base machine to fit most customer requirements.
Request More Information
- All Components Readily Available From Your Local Suppliers
- Dependable Support from the people who make the machine
- Typical 20-30 Year Lifetime
- Hydraulic Tonnage Control
- Full Tonnage throughout Stroke
- Counterbalance valve for Punching
- 5 Year Parts Warranty
- 5 Year Limited Onsite Labor Warranty
- Lifetime Unlimited telephone support at no charge
- Magnetic starter with over and under voltage protection with disconnect switch
- JIC type electrical components in NEMA 12 enclosures
- 120 volt control circuit
- Two hand controls for operator safety
- ANSI B11.2 standards
- 230-3-60 or 460-3-60 electrics through 40 h.p., for 50 h.p. and above 460 v. is standard
- All steel, extremely heavy duty construction
- All electrics and hydraulics including oil filter are included as standard
- Simple mechanical limit switches to control open height, speed change point and lower limit actuated by 2 hand palm button control.
- 3/4" -10 N.C. drilled and tapped holes in the bed are included
- This style press is perfect for even tonnage applications across the bed and center loading.