Standard Industrial Model DC
The model DC is an exceptionally heavy duty C-frame style press that is specifically designed to handle virtually any application. It is perfect for applications requiring off-center and center-loads and un-even and even tonnages across the bed. Available in tonnages from 40 up to 600 tons (larger tonnages available with special quote). It can be used for metalworking, plastics, fabrics and many other materials as well.
The model DC has an open gap frame and an extremely heavy duty box-guided ram with 8 way gibbing. This combination is the most effective way to guide the ram and provide the precision most facilities require. The ram is powered by a very efficient hydraulic power plant utilizing low pressure (under 3,000 psi) to guarantee long life of the system. This system powers the single machine tool quality cylinder shaft made of turned ground and polished chrome.
Request More Information
- All Components Readily Available From Your Local Suppliers
- Dependable Support from the people who make the machine
- Typical 20-30 Year Lifetime
- Hydraulic Tonnage Control
- Full Tonnage throughout Stroke
- Counterbalance valve for Punching
- 5 Year Parts Warranty
- 5 Year Limited Onsite Labor Warranty
- Lifetime Unlimited telephone support at no charge
- Magnetic starter with over and under voltage protection with disconnect switch
- JIC type electrical components in NEMA 12 enclosures
- 120 volt control circuit
- Two hand controls for operator safety
- ANSI B11.2 standards
- 230-3-60 or 460-3-60 electrics through 40 h.p., for 50 h.p. and above 460 v. is standard
- All steel, extremely heavy duty construction
- All electrics and hydraulics including oil filter are included as standard
- Simple mechanical limit switches to control open height, speed change point and lower limit actuated by 2 hand palm button control.
- 3/4"-10 N.C. drilled and tapped holes in the bed are included
- This style press has superior ability to withstand off-center loading both front to back and left to right.