Standard Industrial Model DCSS
The model DCSS is the pinnacle of the straight side press configuration, there simply is no design that is more heavy duty. Built similarly to the DC style press, the DCSS takes yet another step toward providing the most frame strength available on any press on the market. The DCSS has enclosed end frames in lieu of the gap therefore allowing the least amount of deflection and the most rigidity. The operator can still have material or die pass through with windows located in the end frames. Built with the same hydraulic system and solid welded construction as the DC, the DCSS gives you another layer of strength for even the most punishing applications. Typically the bed and ram would stay within the frames, but optionally you can order the DCSS with ram and/or bed extensions to extend beyond the frames to give you even more die area.
The DCSS is also available up to 1,000 tons and is perfect for center load and off center loads left to right and /or front to back as well as virtually any other press application. A hydraulic press of this type offers full tonnage throughout the stroke and 3 ram speeds (fast approach, slow press and fast return). This is useful for a variety of work such as forming, punching, drawing plus any other even tonnage application. With exceptional speeds and bed sizes as well long stroke and open height, you will find the base machine to fit most customer requirements.
Request More Information
- All Components Readily Available From Your Local Suppliers
- Dependable Support from the people who make the machine
- Typical 20-30 Year Lifetime
- Hydraulic Tonnage Control
- Full Tonnage throughout Stroke
- Counterbalance valve for Punching
- 5 Year Parts Warranty
- 5 Year Limited Onsite Labor Warranty
- Lifetime Unlimited telephone support at no charge
- Magnetic starter with over and under voltage protection with disconnect switch
- JIC type electrical components in NEMA 12 enclosures
- 120 volt control circuit
- Two hand controls for operator safety
- ANSI B11.2 standards
- 230-3-60 or 460-3-60 electrics through 40 h.p., for 50 h.p. and above 460 v. is standard
- All steel, extremely heavy duty construction
- All electrics and hydraulics including oil filter are included as standard
- Simple mechanical limit switches to control open height, speed change point and lower limit actuated by 2 hand palm button control.
- 3/4"-10 N.C. drilled and tapped holes in the bed are included
- This style press has superior ability to withstand off-center loading both front to back and left to right.