With the easy-to-use ProNest plasma cutting software for nesting, sheet metal layouts you will achieve greater automation, efficiency, and profitability. For over 50+ years the team at Hypertherm have been incorporating their cutting experience into the ProNest software. ProNest is the only plasma cutting CNC software that provides full support for Hypertherm’s SureCut technologies including True Hole and Rapid Part, which are delivered automatically without operator intervention, and True Bevel which greatly reduces bevel set up time. Users agree this powerful software is surprisingly easy to learn and use. Your team will be up and running aster, and completing jobs quickly.
ProNest plasma cutting CNC software allows you to add SOLIDWORKS profile and assembly files (.sldprtor .sldasm) directly into the nesting window. ProNest imports the defined geometry, including any bevels, based on the profile’s model view. Simply nest the imported parts as normal and output NC code to the cutting machine.
- ProNest plasma cutting CNC software includes the Variable Shape Profiles feature, which offers an easy way to create commonly used geometric profiles within ProNest, without the need of a CAD file
- The Advanced Edit feature provides an interface that allows for the editing of profiles
- The Cut Sequence feature allows automatic, semi-automatic, and manual control over the cutting order of all nested profiles
- The Interior/Exterior Leads feature offers a flexible and powerful way of automatically assigning internal and external leads to all profiles
- The Process Parameter feature provides the necessary functionality to achieve unsurpassed control over the cutting process
- The Cutting Techniques feature facilitates the ability to control ramping (up/down) requirements for corners and radius
- The Costing feature offers the ability to accurately develop cost and time estimates related to profiles, nests, or jobs
- The Reporting feature offers the ability to create fast, detailed reports about the job, a specific nest, cut sequence, inventory, etc.
- The CNC Output feature converts nested data to various machine code formats for export to different CNC controls and machines