Laser tables (slats) quickly build up slag and dross. Instead of living with that build-up, allowing your finished surfaces to scratch or even replacing the slats, THE BOSS WANTS TO SEE YOU! The Slat Boss by Mac-Tech is an industrial-grade laser bed slat cleaner.
The Slat Boss by Mac-Tech is designed for use on flatbed laser machines tables, supporting slats from 2.5 to 4 mm (0.10 – 0.157”) thick. With automatic forward feed, this machine cleans slag up to 1.24” thick off steel, stainless steel, and copper support slats, operating at speed of 1600 r/minute. You do not need to remove slats to use our laser bed slat cleaner.
- Power: 230 V – 3 Phase – 2 Amp (Optional: 230/460 3PH Dual Voltage)
- Weight: 55 Pounds
- Overall Length: 59”
- Slat Thickness (Standard Slat): Max: 1.18” (30mm)
- Min spacing between slats (Standard Slat): Min: 1.22” (31mm), Breaker Selection – For 2.3mm, 3mm, 4mm, Working Speed: 236 IPM – 314 IPM (6-8 m/min)
- Slat Cleaning can be performed on unused bed during machine operation.
- Time for cleaning a standard table(weekly): 11 Minutes.
- Can be used on various lasers from different manufacturers.
- Dual cutters lift slag from both sides of the slats on a single pass.
- Changing the cutters accommodates different slat thicknesses.
- 2.3mm, 3mm, and 4mm Slats (Choose One)
- Simple to start and stop: may be turned on or off at motor box or end of handle.
- Resettable over-current protection standard.
- MOBILE TROLLEY – Our device has a mobile trolley for easy transport.
- Stores Upright and Down Position – Stores both ways + trolley also used as a cage when not in use.