Laser tables (slats) quickly build up slag and dross. Instead of living with that build-up, allowing your finished surfaces to scratch or even replacing the slats, THE BOSS WANTS TO SEE YOU! The new Slat Boss by Mac-Tech is an industrial-grade laser slat cleaner. This laser slat cleaner will ensure your tables stay clean and in working order for years to come.
The new Slat Boss laser slat cleaner by Mac-Tech is designed for use on flatbed laser machines tables, supporting slats from 2.5 to 4 mm (0.10 – 0.157”) thick. With automatic forward feed, this machine cleans slag up to 1.24” thick off steel, stainless steel, and copper support slats, operating at speed of 1600 r/minute. You do not need to remove slats to use our laser slat cleaner. This device is incredibly user-friendly. You won’t have any trouble cleaning your products.
- Power: 230 V – 3 Phase – 2 Amp (Optional: 230/460 3PH Dual Voltage)
- Horsepower: 0.5
- Weight: 55 Pounds
- Overall Length: 59”
- Slat Thickness (Standard Slat): Max: 1.18” (30mm)
- Min spacing between slats (Standard Slat): Min: 1.22” (31mm), Breaker Selection – For 2.3mm, 3mm, 4mm, Working Speed: 236 IPM – 314 IPM (6-8 m/min)
- Slat cleaning can be performed on unused bed during machine operation.
- Time for cleaning a standard table using a laser slat cleaner (weekly): 11 Minutes.
- The machine can be used on various lasers from different manufacturers.
- Dual cutters lift slag from both sides of the slats on a single pass.
- Changing the cutters on the laser slat cleaner accommodates different slat thicknesses, making it easier to use.
- 2.3mm, 3mm, and 4mm Slats (Choose One)
- Simple to start and stop: may be turned on or off at motor box or end of handle.
- Resettable over-current protection standard.
- MOBILE TROLLEY – Our device has a mobile trolley for easy transport.
- Stores Upright and Down Position – Stores both ways + trolley also used as a cage when not in use.