Forming gutters and downspouts is faster, cheaper, and more consistent with a downspout roll former from Mac-Tech. This remarkable machine uses a series of steel rollers to create bends incrementally in flat metal. It uncoils a rolled metal strip and feeds it, assembly-line fashion, through a series of steel rollers that function as dies, forming precise bends along the way until the desired form is achieved.
A downspout roll forming machine works without heating the metal, reducing the risk of heat-related deformation, and lowering energy costs. Contact Mac-Tech for more details on how this downspout roll former can boost your metal fabrication operation.
Touch Screen Control Panel
- Easy to use 7′ Touch Screen Controller
- Capacity load up to 1.5 metric tons.
- Automatically reads the gap in the sheet using sensor technology which avoids touching the sheet to avoid damage.
- 1.1191 steel rolls with surface treatment in a hard chrome with a polished finish
- Profile tuning is accomplished with the vertical roller station
- The traction unit is comprised of a helical geared motor by padlock and gear transmission system
- The guillotine saw makes precise cuts within in each profile which avoids deformation of the original shape
- Protective metal shielding for operation safety
Pneumatic Discharge Table
- 6m long automated unloading pneumatic table