LISSMAC systems for metal processing set benchmarks in innovative sheet metal processing through highly-effective, two-sided removal of oxide layers on lasered sheets using only one work process. Unlike brush machines, SBM-M B2s win over customers with more efficient processing work savings of up to 60%.
- Deburring and edge rounding of parts up to 50 mm material thickness
- Removal of spots on the sheet metal surface
- Processing both sides of the parts simultaneously eliminates the need of turning heavy parts and processing them for a second time
- Simultaneous deburring and edge rounding of interior and exterior contours
- Dry operation
- Simple, intuitive operation
- The processing units can be individually adjusted or turned on and off electrically.
- Maximum productivity while maintaining machining quality
- The cross-machining principle guarantees optimum tool utilisation over the entire working width.
- Faster and simpler tool change within just a few minutes
- Modular and compact in modern machine design – smaller footprint
- Improved work environment – Reduction of dust, dirt and noise
- Optionally available: Conveyor Technology; Handling Systems, Automation; Custom Solutions
- Up to 60 % work time savings compared to one-side processing grinding machines